BABY GIRL NEWS
About a month ago, we found out that we are having a girl, due the first part of November. We have teased the kids about naming her "Boo" if she is born on Halloween. Emma wants to name her "Banana Pants," Abby wants to name her "Laveena" and the rest of us don't have a clue. If you have any great baby girl names that you are willing to share, let us know!
4 comments:
Congratulations on the baby news! So exciting for you all!
The kids are getting so big! I can't believe how tall Tanner is. Man, they grow so fast!
congrats!! so excited to visit your blog and keep up on your family!
Hooray for the new baby and best wishes for the family! It is so fun to see your pictures and know that all is well with you.
Hey Kristeen! I just discovered your blog. It's great. And what a great idea to ask for baby names. I wish we'd had the internet when I was pregnant!
I've always liked the name Elizabeth (Mary's cousin in the Bible). It's such a pretty name, and it has wonderful nicknames for it--Liz, Betty, Beth, Liza, Eliza--all cute!
Post a Comment