Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fall Recipe Exchange

I know that I have been talking about this forever, but I am wondering who would be interested in getting together and doing what so many of us love best; eating and talking! So here's my idea: Invite women from church and the neighborhoods to get together for an evening in mid October. If everyone brought a hard copy of their favorite recipe (sweet or not) along with a batch of it to share with the other women, I would copy all of the recipes, and we could all enjoy tasting the food, and going home with a bunch of new ideas for cooking.

Of course you locals are the ones I am targeting...but anyone who wants to come is welcome! Let me know if you'd want to take part in this...and we can get the word out to everyone. The more the merrier!

3 comments:

Rach said...

I would love to do that, and I promise to come if you make that cake that you have a picture of there. It looks yummy!!

Tara said...

I'm in! I think that Jean wanted to also! Let us know!

Maureen said...

What a great idea! And sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love to come. Let me know when and where and how many to plan a recipe for!