
Ryan never requests anything for his birthdays, so when he mentioned getting an ice cream cake, I started calling around to Coldstone, Baskin Robbins, etc. Well...they were all pretty pricy, so I decided to try my own. With a few recipes from the computer--and a little creativity on the part of my kids, we made this one. It turned out good, but pretty rich. One slice will do!
Today we are really celebrating by going to the new Batman movie with some friends. We have heard mixed reviews on it, but are excited to get out and enjoy some date time---something that we haven't had a lot of this summer.
2 comments:
Wow, am I impressed! Your cake looks amazing, and I'll bet Ryan was a happy birthday boy!
I would never have taken on such a project, buy you and your kids inspire me! Way to go!
Hey thanks for inviting us to the movie and happy B-Day Ryan. We need to get together so call us and lets schedule something when Ryan isn't busy.
Post a Comment