Saturday, August 16, 2008

"SAND CREEK 2008 BEJING OLYMPICS"

Our ward did an activity in honor of the Olympics this summer, and the night before the activity, Tanner blessed us to do well at the "Sand Creek 2008 Bejing Olympic games." He was very serious--and apparently that prayer was answered, because he and Abby's team swept the gold in the hula-hoop game. Ryan's tug of war team should have won the gold, however, they chose not to step on a baby or crash into a table in order to accomplish that feat. Imagine that! I even participated in the Relief Society hula hooping contest, and came in 2nd--only because I could hold the hula hoop above my belly, and it got stuck for a minute before it fell completely to the ground. I think after 7 months of pregnancy, hip shaking should be banned...or a doctor should be on call!







2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Teeples Family! What a fun blog! Now that we're in Moscow again, we can see your cute blog! It looks like everything is going great. The basement looks awesome, and I can't wait to try the truffle recipe! Congratulations to the gold medalists of the Sand Creek 2008 Bejing Olympics in Colorado!!!!! Love ya!

Rach said...

That was a fun activity. I'm glad that Ryan chose not to step on that baby!!