Well, here's an update on the baby: I am just over 38 weeks--but am getting antsy because the Dr. has been telling me that it could be "any minute now" for 2 weeks. I have "progressed" a little earlier, having some major contractions at 36 weeks--and since then. But apparently she is not ready to come yet. I have been working out like crazy, hitting the elliptical and walking consistently for a while how. If I was this diligent when I am not pregnant, I would be in great shape all the time! It seems that I have "exercised" myself into labor with all of the kids. But, every pregnancy is different, so we will see. Today is a bad contraction day; haven't had really bad ones in several days, so maybe in the middle of the night we will head to the hospital. Babies do love to make it convenient, don't they?
Anyway, we are all getting excited. The kids bless me to go into labor every day in family prayer. We are "nesting;" getting things ready for the change. Abby & Emma are sharing a room with bunk beds, which they love, and Tanner has his own; and always will, being the only boy! The baby will have her own room too, but as soon as she is big enough, we will move Emma in with her and give Abby some of her own space.
So, no baby yet, but we will keep you posted! As far as a name goes, I am making Ryan choose when the baby comes. We think that we have one picked out, just not sure yet! Thanks for all of your suggestions though--there were some great names! Ryan made me stand here and have my picture taken, (38 wks) so I could remember my big belly. Nice, huh?
6 comments:
I was wondering!!! Keep us posted! :)
I'm as excited as your kids! I can't wait to meet your new daughter, and I'm hoping to have a few opportunities to hold her as well--to get a baby fix :)!!
Keep on posting as long as you can to keep us updated!!
I was thinking about you today and wondering if you had that baby yet. Maybe she will come tonight. Hopefully we don't see you in church tomorrow!!!
Ummm..."big" belly...I don't think so!! You're still so tiny! You look more like 7 months, maybe!
Good Luck this week. Maybe an Election Day baby?????
If she comes on election day maybe we will name her: America, Liberty, Unity, Freedom, Allegiance, etc.
No, not really. After all, they do have to live with the name that we give them, right? Why make it harder than it has to be?
Post a Comment