HAPPY NEW YEAR
Here are 10 memorable things we experienced in 2008:
-The Birth of baby Keira
-Finishing our basement
-Ryan's calling to the High Council
-Family trip to California
-Visits from Mom & Dad Harris, Karlee, Mom Teeples & the Giles family
-Swim lessons for Tanner & Abby, Summer Baseball--Ryan coaching Tanner
-Tanner's enjoying the 4th grade basketball team and cub scouts!
-Watching the kids take on new roles with the addition of Keira to our home: Tanner trying so hard to do what is right, and taking his big brother role so seriously, Abby becoming a fantastic helper for mom and Keira, Emma retiring from being the Little One," and becoming a big sister!
-Will and Karlee's wedding on Dec 19th-Congratulations! (See their website address to the left)
And coming in 2009...
-The Harris side of the family is growing with the addition of 3 more babies in March, April and July 2009! Congratulations Hoopes, Thacker, and Harris families! Keira and all of these babies will be in the same grade in school--which will be a lot of fun for these little cousins!
We are looking forward to making 2009 the best year yet!
4 comments:
I love looking at your blog though it plls at my heart strings! We miss having you guys close by! The kids are getting so big and the girl's hair-cuts are cute! Abby's short hair makes her look older and Emma's looks so light. Thank you for sharing all the things you like about Christmas and for your updates! We love you guys a ton! Maybe we should plan a Giles/RK Teeples little trip in the next, couple years?!?
Sounds like it was a great and memorable year for you guys! And I'd like to make a correction: that little Hoopes baby is coming in February if I have anything to say about it... just a week early. ;) I'm glad that we'll have so many little cousins about the same age!!!
That's quite the list of memorable events, and a lot of babies coming soon. How fun!!
Hi, Teeples Family!
I'd love to invite you to our blog, but it's set to "privacy" mode (I have a few students, lol). Anyway, if you'd like an invite, send me a note: jillian.phippen@gmail.com
Post a Comment