Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Brunch...Revisited

If you visit our blog, you probably visit some of our links to friends,---and you have already seen the neat pictures from the Easter Brunch I hosted. It was a 'visiting teaching/pay it forward/friends I don't see very often' lunch with 12 of us. I just want to say thanks to all the ladies who posted the great pictures, and wrote nice messages on their blogs. I am glad that you all had a good time. It was a fun morning; I enjoyed visiting with everyone. I was nervous about Keira being onry (which she never really is--only when I need her NOT to be) and Emma being a stinker. (which she sometimes is when it comes to playing with new friends) But I have to say, I think that things went well; the kids got along, Keira slept the whole time; it really was nice. We ate, visited and made Easter Egg lessons. Thanks to everyone for making it fun!

6 comments:

Valerie H. said...

Kristeen, your brunch was so enjoyable. Everyone had a great time. You were a one woman show with all that you did for us that day. Bringing home the Easter lesson was so fun too. Thanks again. I am so lucky to have you as one of the women to visit teach! You are so great!
Hugs~ Valerie

Teeples Family said...

Thanks Valerie-I am lucky to be visited by you!

Tara said...

It WAS so much fun! Thanks again! I made the chicken salad (only with leftover turkey) yesterday and Jason LOVED it! Can't wait to make the dip, too!

Rach said...

Thank you to you for hosting it!! It was such a fun morning and my kids really enjoyed the fun Easter lesson and making the cookies. Thanks for all the work you put into it.

Maureen said...

You are a jewel to have done this for all of us! It was the best fun and lots of great memories!

Jamie said...

Yes, it was a fabulous brunch :) My kids really enjoyed the activity as well. Thanks again!