Keira turned 5 months old today-and started baby food. She ate a whole container of sweet potatoes and grunted because I wasn't fast enough at feeding her! Here's another picture of her sitting in the "Bumbo," my friend Tara loaned me! She loves it and likes to be near me while I do stuff in the kitchen.
We watched general conference this weekend. Here are the kids this morning. Last conference I made cinnamon rolls out of breadstick dough, and this time the girls and I made homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast this morning. They turned out pretty good and we all decided it would be our tradition for conference. I found some great conference packets on the internet, and added some fun church coloring pages to them. I know that it is hard for the kids to sit through all the talks--and pay attention for that long, but the packets really did help them remember the talks that were given.
5 comments:
Love the photo of her in the bumbo! She looks so big! I can't believe she's eating solids already! Time flies!
What a sweet posting! I have to say I don't know how you get anything done with that sweet baby sitting there! I would be catching her up in my arms and never letting her go! (Which is why my house looked like it did when my kids were little!) And the baking memories are ones your children will always remember. Sweet sweet times.
Yes, the girls loved spreading the butter and sugar on the rolls. It reminded me of when I used to do the same with my mom! How small things can bring us together!
Keira is getting so big!! I can't believe she is already eating solids. Where does the time go? We might have to start the cinnamon roll tradition in our family, sounds yummy!!
Hey, your blog looks so cute! It was fun to catch up on the last couple of posts -- I got a little behind (as I've gotten on everything!) and it was fun to have a lot to read. The kids are so cute, and Keira is getting so big -- but still so LITTLE and CUTE! :) Wish I could see her in person! I loved the new funny quotes by the kids on the right sidebar, too!!
Post a Comment