Here are a few pictures of the kids looking cute. Keira is 15 months now and is growing up too quickly. she is a lot of fun--talks like crazy, and keeps up with the kids. They tote her around everywhere.
We had a nice Valentines Day--going out to dinner as a family. Ryan gave me roses, which were beautiful and are now just starting to open up. The kids all made cute cards and even sent some to their grandparents.
In other news, Ryan got the CFO award at work. Out of 1800 finance people, only 14 were selected for the award. He had to send in a bio and a headshot--so I decided to put his picture he

re!

5 comments:
Wow! Congrats Ryan!
Love the cute pictures, too!
Beautiful flowers. Congrats to Ryan!!
Wonderful!!! I love the update! Miss you all! lov ya!
Love the new pics! We miss you guys but are so glad we took the time to come and visit. We had a great time!! Kris, I hope all the camp stuff is going well and I want you to know that I know you will do an excelent job! You are so talented, fun and organized! They are blessed to have you!!
Nice job bro!! I'm not surprised!!:)
Post a Comment