Tuesday, June 15, 2010
ARIZONA TRIP
We left for Arizona on May 28th in honor of Ryan's mom Virginia's retirement. 5 of her kids met for a surprise retirement party, headed up by Ryan's sisters. We decided to turn it into a trip for our family, by staying at a nice hotel with a great swimming pool. The kids enjoyed renewing friendships with their cousins whom they hadn't seen since we left AZ. 5 years ago! We loved the weather--it never went above 100 while we were there, and we even looked at homes--just for fun. the kids played at an indoor amusement park-"Amazing Jakes," went to a Dinosaur and Southwest Museum, swam every day--sometimes twice a day, and went to movies, visited with Grandma and ate at In-N-Out, three times! All in
all, it was a
great trip!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You & Ryan are all P90X'd out!!! You look great! I wish there were more pics of the two of you! :) The kids are adorable, though, and getting so big! I love seeing them, as well. Talk to you soon! Kel
fun Kris! You guys look like you had a great trip!
So, I know we were debating with Ryan about how many hours it would take to get there, so what was the final verdict?? Looks like you guys had fun, and WHY were you looking at houses? You're not allowed to move! =) And, I agree with the Hoopes family, you and Ryan look fabulous! P90X here I come!
Sounds like a fun time with family. Vacations are great, aren't they? We always need a break!
Post a Comment