This month is already crazy, but it is nice to be crazy with good things. Here are a few pictures of what we are "doing in December!" Abby started playing basketball this year. Here she is at her first game. They lost 46-0. There's always room for improvement! Ryan made sure to get a visit with Santa. Good thing, because he wouldn't get anything otherwise! Abby was a Reindeer at her school Christmas Play this past week. And we finally got the kids to sit down before church last Sunday for some informal Christmas pictures!
And I love the look on Ryan's face sitting on Santa's lap. I think HE thinks he's going to be getting something for Christmas... But we all KNOW better! ha ha!! ;o)
3 comments:
Cute pictures! I love the one of all the kids!
And I love the look on Ryan's face sitting on Santa's lap. I think HE thinks he's going to be getting something for Christmas... But we all KNOW better! ha ha!! ;o)
These are great pics! Abby looks so grown up!
Cute pics, and I loved your Christmas card/email, too! Love, Kel
Post a Comment