
We need your help! The arrival of our baby girl is fast approaching, and we still haven't figured out a name for her. Let us know what you think of the following names, or suggest a name and give us something to think about!
Keira Lyn
Madelyn Grace
Haylee Ann or Haylee Grace
3 comments:
I love the name Madelyn. Would you call her Maddie for short?
They all look like beautiful names. I haven't heard Keira much, but I think it's really cute. And the last one, Haylee Ann, is actually one we have considered and almost used for Kenzie (She is Kenzie Anne). I still think it's beautiful and might use Hailey someday, but there can certainly be two! :) We must have similar name tastes...good genes? Ha ha. Good luck. Names are always a difficult thing for us.
Keira Lyn just rolls off the tongue beautifully! All good choices though.
Post a Comment