I was going through our filing cabinet and I found some great quotes on marriage. Some made me laugh, others made me cry. But all of them made me remember what a great man I married! Here's some favorites:
"My wife says I never listen to her. At least I think that's what she said." -Unknown
"We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops!" -Unknown
"While attending a marriage seminar on communication, David and his wife listened to the instructor declare, "It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other."
He addressed the man, "Can you describe your wife's favorite flower?"
David leaned over, touched his wife's arm gently and whispered, "Pillsbury, All-purpose, isn't it?"
"A happy home is one in which each spouse grants the possibility that they other may be right... though neither believes it." Don Fraser
"What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are, but how you deal with incompatibility." Leo Tolstoy
"My wife tells me that if I ever decide to leave, she is coming with me." Jon Bon Jovi
"A good marriage is the union of two good forgivers. " Ruth Bell Graham
"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." Winnie the Pooh
3 comments:
Those are so good! I'll have to tape those up somewhere.
Oh I love those! Thanks for sharing!
Love those Kristeen. Thanks
Post a Comment