Friday, November 7, 2008

BABY KEIRA'S ARRIVAL!



Keira Lyn Teeples
Born Wednesday November 5, 2008 at 2:12 a.m.
6 lbs. 14 oz. and 20 inches long
We came home from the hospital today. So far, Keira is a mellow baby. We feel blessed to have this new sweet little baby in our family!

10 comments:

Kelli said...

Congrats! I have been checking your blog & my email several times per day waiting for the pics!!! She's so cute & tiny! The kids sure look proud! :)

Tara said...

She is a Teeples!!! I can't believe how cute she is!!! I can't wait to see her!

Rach said...

She is BEAUTIFUL, and I agree with Tara, you can see the Teeples resemblance already. I am going to have to come hold her sometime and get my baby fix.

Maureen said...

You done good! She's is Beautiful! What a precious gift to receive just before Thanksgiving!

Bridger and Cindy said...

I am home from church today with a sick little girl so I spent some on my time catching up on your blog. I can't believe Karlee is so old! I still remember her being 8 and writing you the sweetest letters. I love your blog. I need to play around with mine some more. I start and I can't figure out how to do what I want to do and so I quit. I hope you are home recouping. She is a doll and she has got great parents. You are still such a mentor to me. You are the woman!

Jenae said...

She is darling!! We feel so sad not to live close enoughto see her! We love you guys!

Jason and Becky said...

She is darling. I saw Ryan waiting outside Target on Friday and got to peek at cute little Keira. If I didn't have my kids I would have come back into to see you. Hope you are getting some sleep.

A mother heart said...

Yay!!! Congratulations. She looks like she fits right in with the rest of them. And she has so many mommies to take care of her. Poor Tanner is so outnumbered!

Mel said...

She is adorable. There is nothing like little babies especially when they are girls. Can't wait to hold her.

Teeples Family said...

Thanks everyone for your comments! We have great family and friends that support us!