Tanner is on the 4th grade basketball team at Springs Ranch Elementary. It is a walk-on team, which for that age is really great! He had his first game yesterday and he is really loving learning to play the game. Though they didn't win, Tanner shot the ball a few times, and came really close to scoring points. He did get hit in the nose and got them a foul shot though! He is improving a lot, and is having a great time. Here he is, above, tying his shoe.
Yesterday Tanner & Ryan went to the Airforce/BYU game, which BYU won. They had a lot of fun. I am grateful for Ryan, that he takes the time to strengthen he and Tanner's relationship. They enjoy being together. I know that it means a lot to Tanner to go with Ryan...even if it starts out being all about the Nachos and Hot Dogs!
2 comments:
Yay for Tanner!!! I'll bet he has a ton of fun. Tell him we are cheering for him from Wyoming!
Ryan why did you not buy me a hot dog and nachos????????
Post a Comment