Friday, December 5, 2008

THANKSGIVING AND THEN SOME...

We had a great Thanksgiving. We didn't have anyone over, but still made everything and had tons of left-overs for the coming days. The kids enjoyed the beautiful weather, and that evening it started snowing; by the next morning there was enough for Tanner to build a snowman. Here is a picture of the kids enjoying the Winter weather; while I was out shopping the after-Thanksgiving sales.
Of course, we had to take some more pictures of Keira to show how much she has grown. Yesterday she had her 1 month appointment and was 8 lbs. and 14 oz. She has gained exactly 2 lbs. since birth, so to us she looks chubby! She is a cutie. Her face is starting to look less scrunched, and she is looking around and starting to hold her head up. When her hands are out of their covers (which is not often) she sucks her thumb. We have gotten her to like a pacifier rather than her thumb--but she will find it occassionally! And Emma loves her sister; sometimes too much!

7 comments:

Rach said...

What a cutie she is!! Can Ashley borrow some of her hair? I had to chuckle when you said Emma loves her, somtimes too much. Poor Ashley never got a moment to herself those first couple of months with all her brothers wanting to hold her and take care of her. Older siblings are great!!

Tara said...

Oh man, I can't believe how cute she is!!

Jason and Becky said...

She's a cutie - look at that hair. Aubrey will be jealous. I can't believe she is a month - where did that go???

Kelli said...

She is getting so big! Sounds like your thanksgiving was great. Cute pictures of the kids in the snow!

Kim said...

We sure miss you guys! I can't believe Kiera is a month old! How did your Black Friday shopping go? We got up stinkin' early to hit the sales and ended up buying one sale item: Kung Fu Panda. At least it's a great show! Love you!

Maureen said...

What adorable photos! Your baby is so cute! I'll bet she doesn't spend too much time out of someones arms!

Jenae said...

She is so cute and looks like a good mix of the kids! I can't believe it has already snowed that much there. We have had just a few, small, snow storms that have not stuck. Our winter has been quite uneventful so far. Love you guys!!