BEING THANKFUL
I saw this on a friend's blog and I loved the idea. It is supposed to be a week of Thankfulness, but since I am starting a bit late I thought that I would do at least 3 days!
Today I am thankful for understanding and patient children and husband. I have been feeling guilty since Keira was born, that I can't even tuck Emma into bed at night! Thankfully, Ryan does it, and anything else that needs to be done. As you all know, new babies require attention 24/7 and I had forgotten that! So, I am grateful that Ryan picks up the slack, and the kids do their chores, even when I have to nag them a bit. I am a blessed woman, wife and mother.
3 comments:
To answer your question from my blog, we didn't sing any songs and I so miss singing with my favorite sister-in-law...hey wait,,,that's you!:)
Today I am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who looks out for me, even at times when I feel I am coming up short. I think that when the Lord is at the door waiting, I think that there are times when he opens the door a little, just to remind us that he's there and that he knows our needs before we ask.
Your post brought tears to my eyes, and reminded me again of how much we all have. I heard a line that I loved last night... "Poor in material things, but richer than a king in family." Thanksgiving happiness Teeples Family!!
We hope your Thanksgiving was nice! We would have loved to come to your house for Thanksgiving! We will always take any excuse to see you guys! Love you all!
Post a Comment