With Tanner & Abby, I didn't miss anything. I knew everything, and I marked it all in their baby books. Things sure have changed. I guess that our kids are learning things from so many people, but it is also tough for me to give up my control, and let them be affected by the outside world. I am grateful that the older kids are such a good example for Emma and Keira. They learn so much from eachother. I think every mom of multiple kids will tell you that this happens--but it was a good reminder to me that we as parents should take more special time with Emma and with all of our kids.
I thought that I should include a little picture of what Emma did yesterday. It's pretty hard to see, but we thought that it was cute! She is the girl with the purple hair, and Emma is written underneath it in pink. It's no Picasso, but if you right click on the picture it will come up in a large format that you can actually see the writing. 

3 comments:
How cute! I'm with ya on this one. We figured out that Tyler can count to 11 and we never taught him! I guess Nicole did...how sad! Now if we can get her to teach Morgan to write HER name...maybe recognize a letter or two...I wouldn't have to spend all that $$ on preschool. :) he hee
You're no deadbeat mama! We all know your kids mean the world to you. They're such wonderful little people! We can't wait to see you this summer.
You are not a deadbeat mom. Emma learned these skills from someone. You tought Tanner and Abby and they taught Emma. You've done a great job teaching the skills that all all of your children need.
That valentine note is priceless.
Post a Comment