Here's a big congratulations to my little sister Kimberly Thacker. She just found out today that an agent wants to represent her and get her book published. She has been working on different revisions of it for over 4 years, and it is a great book for middle grade kids. Tanner can't wait to read it. I am so proud of her and her little family!
If you want to know a good book, click on her blog to the left-"Rita Bunch." She has lots of great book suggesstions and reviews, and you can keep up with her success of her own book, coming soon! Congrats Kim. Can I have your autograph?
1 comment:
I feel sorta like Anne Shirley when her story gets published with the Rollings Reliable Baking Powder Company.... I'm not a famous authoress yet! But it sure is exciting that I'll at least become a published authoress now. Thanks for all your encouragement, Sis. And tell Tanner that he's the best fan ever!
Post a Comment