Keiraturned 4 months old yesterday. She is really growing: starting to laugh, coo & make noises, grab her fingers and toes, smile a lot, and eat rice cereal. She weighed in at 12 lbs. and 7 oz., and is 23 3/4 inches long. I caught her on camera sucking her thumb. She did it as a newborn too, and the nurse said she must have done it in the womb. Sweet little girl-we sure do love her!
Beautiful little Kiera! Time flies so quickly, huh? I am excited for our own little gal to get here. And Tanner's LOVE LUNCH! That would make a great picture book...(tell him not to worry--I won't steal his thunder).
Actually-it would make a great book. I thought about writing a funny book, and make it about all the cute things kids do and say, and what we adults can learn from it. Might go over well in an LDS market maybe? But-you could do a picture book and include Tanner, and then he wouldn't care if you stole his thunder--he'd be famous!
Actually-it would make a great book. I thought about writing a funny book, and make it about all the cute things kids do and say, and what we adults can learn from it. Might go over well in an LDS market maybe? But-you could do a picture book and include Tanner, and then he wouldn't care if you stole his thunder--he'd be famous!
I can't believe she's already four months old! Part of me can't remember when she wasn't with you at church, and part of me feels like you just brought her home. What a little princess. You are very blessed!
9 comments:
how sweet!
Beautiful little Kiera! Time flies so quickly, huh? I am excited for our own little gal to get here. And Tanner's LOVE LUNCH! That would make a great picture book...(tell him not to worry--I won't steal his thunder).
Actually-it would make a great book. I thought about writing a funny book, and make it about all the cute things kids do and say, and what we adults can learn from it. Might go over well in an LDS market maybe?
But-you could do a picture book and include Tanner, and then he wouldn't care if you stole his thunder--he'd be famous!
Actually-it would make a great book. I thought about writing a funny book, and make it about all the cute things kids do and say, and what we adults can learn from it. Might go over well in an LDS market maybe?
But-you could do a picture book and include Tanner, and then he wouldn't care if you stole his thunder--he'd be famous!
How can she be 4 months old already?? She sure is a cutie!
Wow 4 months! The time is flying -- she's sure cute!
I LOVE that one with her sucking her thumb! How cute is that? That would be cute blown up and in black & white for your house! SO CUTE!!
Tara-that's a great idea for her room...
I can't believe she's already four months old! Part of me can't remember when she wasn't with you at church, and part of me feels like you just brought her home. What a little princess. You are very blessed!
Post a Comment