Sunday, March 22, 2009

BABY LIESEL

Congrats to my sister Kimberly and her husband Dave Thacker. Kim gave birth to baby Liesel Kate, on Friday March 20th at 5:56 pm. She was 8 lbs. and 19 and 3/4 inches. Big sister Molly is excited and loves to sing songs to baby Liesel. We are so happy things went well for them! We now have 3 little cousins born 4 1/2 months apart from eachother in my extended family. (Keira, Tommy & Liesel) And in late June or early July my brother Mark and his wife Larisa will be adding a baby girl to their family! We feel so blessed to have these sweet babies born! See a peek of Liesel at http://www.gritman.org/stork/mybaby.asp?stork=4527 and http://www.dkthackerfamily.blogspot.com/?zx=bdbb1948209b5220

7 comments:

Tara said...

Yay! Congrats guys!

Rach said...

Wow, that's sure is a lot of babies!! Congrats.

Jenae said...

Okay, it has been far too long since I have had the chance to check blogs! I can't believe all the babies that have been born! Congrats aunt Kris! I'm am sure that my niece is the cutest though and I wish I could see her at this stage! I love when they start to interact!!:)
Also, I understand the "Love Lunch" thing. AHHHHHH! Sadie has been getting little trinkets from boys for the past 2 years on V's day and I'm sorry to say that the same boy has liked her for the past 2 grades. She is pretty open with me though, and will let me read the love notes that she gets. She also thinks kissing is gross and just found out that people sometimes kiss before they get married but they are MUCH older than she is!:) A little scary isn't it?:)

Last of all, what a romantic brother I have! I have always thought so and always thought the girl he married would be really lucky because of that! We are still missing you guys and hoping to get caught up enough on bills to come out and visit soon!

Teeples Family said...

You crack me up Jenae! I am glad that Sadie is going through this "Love stuff" too. Tanner thinks that kissing and holding hands is gross too-thanks goodness, but some of the girls in his grade(4th!) are developing already and he is noticing that! Yikes! A few of girls in his class look like 14 year-olds! So, consequently we've had lots of talking time with the kids--and I think like you said, openness is the key...and letting them know and understand that the feelings that they are starting to feel are good and right, and are given to them by Heavenly Father--but that there is a right time and order for everything! And now is not the time for kissing...

Oh, I dread the day that i have to go into further detail; it's not that far away.

Maureen said...

I love babies ... and I'm sorry that my family is done having them for now (until grandchildren start arriving in the distant future). And what pretty names the girls are getting. Congratulations!

Wilkes family said...

hey sis. I actually didn't get to go to Mosow with mom and dad. Too many finals! i'm bummed, but Will has been sick so I"m glad that I was here! Anyways i'm gonna call you this week! lov ya!

Kim said...

Thanks for all the congrats, everyone! And thanks for posting about us, Sis! We love you and we love all these babies!