Saturday, March 14, 2009

DATE NIGHT!

For the past few Christmases, Ryan has surprised me with tickets to Broadway shows. This year he got some tickets to The Phantom of the Opera. So yesterday, we spent the evening in Denver and went out to dinner and then saw Phantom. Some friends were kind enough to watch the kids; (Thanks you!) and I was so nervous about leaving 4 month old Keira, but she did just fine! I am grateful for a husband who tries to do these nice things for just the two of us. It was a fun evening!

11 comments:

Wilkes family said...

that sounds fun and romantic, i would love to see that broadway!!!

Tara said...

Sooo jealous! I love Phantom!

Rach said...

I am jealous too, I haven't seen Phantom of the Opera. Good job on getting the tickets, Ryan!!

De Anne said...

I love Phantom! I've seen it in Denver before. How lucky you are to have a great thoughtful husband.

BTW, I'll be in Denver March 20-24. Can we do lunch on Monday or Tuesday?

Teeples Family said...

I would love to do lunch; it would be great to see you! That is our Spring Break week, and we are still iffy on our plans to go to Ut. or AZ. But send me an e-mail with your cell phone nujmber so I can call you and make arrangements if we are here.

Mel said...

I am glad you had a great time and that the weather was good for you. What a wonderful husband to think of things like that. He's a keeper!

Kelli said...

So fun! Good job, Ryan!

Jamie said...

That is SOOOO awesome! I love Phantom. Are you going to see Wicked in Denver when it comes? I haven't seen that one yet so i'm really excited.

Teeples Family said...

We saw wicked last time it was here--I think it was 2 years ago--and I loved it. We are thinking about going again though.

Maureen said...

Now THAT'S what I call a date! What a romantic husband you have..
I'm so happy you had such a good (child-free) evening!

De Anne said...

Sorry we missed each other this week. I hope your kids enjoyed Spring Break.