Keira and I shared something special this past week: we are both getting older. I turned 35 on June 7, and Keira turned 7 months on June 5th. I had a great day with many sweet gifts from family and friends. Thanks for all your kindness! Getting older stinks, but it is inevitable.
Keira is a sweet girl; such a good baby. She is tiny, but very vocal! She loves to say dadadada, and mamamama. Ryan says that she is so loud that he can't even go to Sunday school because she distracts everyone! I hate to see her grow up-she is our little doll!



9 comments:
Happy Birthday Kristeen!! I hope you had a wonderful day. I can't believe your little one is getting so big.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Teeples girls! The picture of Kiera with the dolls is so cute!! What a precious angel. Lucky you, Kristeen, to have such beautiful children.
Happy birthday! I also think birthdays stink but I'm glad that you had a fun day!
Kristeen, Hope you had a wonderful birthday and Kiera is getting so cute and vocal! Soon she will be bossing you around and mean it!
Keep Kim in your prayers-as we just found out that she is pregnant with a due date of Feb.4th. We are praying all will go well this time.
I sure hope so too! We will keep her in our prayers!
35 years old! Is that all??? Haa!
Glad you had a great birthday. Love the picture of you holding the cake with fork in hand. Kiera
is a sweetie! See you soon my friend!
Happy Birthday. Don't think of getting older as a bad thing. Just think of the primary song. "one year older and wiser too". Kiera is a doll!
Happy Birthday, you youngin! Birthdays aren't as fun as they used to be when we were little, but I take what I can get these days. Glad you had a good day.
Post a Comment