Last Friday & Saturday, Ryan took Tanner & Abby camping to the Sand Dunes, about 3 hours from here. They joined up with a few friends and their families. I opted to stay home due to a 6 month old that I didn't think would enjoy the fun! So Emma & I had a girls night, put Keira to bed, and watched Tinkerbell. Here are a few pictures of the kids, having a great time, despite the rainy weather!


7 comments:
Looks like fun...even if it rained!
I love the Sand Dunes, but never seem to go anymore since the boys always go with the scouts. They've been there, done that so feel they don't need to go again that year with the family. Guess I may just have to have a girl's camping weekend sometime without them, or crash the scouts. Technically, I am in the scouts, right?!
How fun! I would have liked to have seen some pictures of girl's night too. The only time I get girl's night at my house is when the dog lies snoring at my feet. Hope you had fun too!
I should have taken some! Emma was so cute, and it was nice to have time with just her. (Keira was asleep) It seems that she is getting quite a personality, and definately tells it like it is!
What a fun weekend. I think you got the better end of the deal, the Miller's told us it was freezing!! Hopefully it is better weather there for us this next week.
Sounds like fun--both the camping and the girls' night at home!
yay for camping
Post a Comment