Saturday, June 27, 2009

Music Blog

Hi Family & friends! I wanted to let you know that my music blog is up and running. I am daily adding new songs, but I finally figured out a way to get the music out there so you can print it off! Please pass this on to all those that you may think are interested! My link is at the bottom of this blog, or click here. www.kristeenteeplesmusic.blogspot.com

3 comments:

De Anne said...

Your music selection is excellent. My daughter is in love with several of these and will select one to sing in sacrament meeting soon. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us all.

Teeples Family said...

One of my favorites is This I know. Though I wrote it for children-it is just a simple song of testimony that I canpicture a YW singing!
Thanks for checking it out-just added a bunch more stuff over the past few days...
keep checking back!

Mel said...

I sent your address to a friend that is also a piano teacher and deep into music. I thought she would enjoy your music. Thanks for sharing with us.