Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Summer Vacation Fun In Wyoming July 2-7

We had a lot of fun visiting with the family, and the kids really loved being with their cousins. We played outside in the yard, at the Smoot park, made crafts, went on rides in "The Max"celebrated Emma & Tanner's birthdays, cooked out at the lake, visited with my great grandmothers, and went to the Independence Day Parade. Thanks family, for all of the fun!













































2 comments:

Tara said...

SO much fun! I love all the pix! I bet you're worn out just blogging about it! I've GOTTA get ours caught up! ha ha

Dolls by Debbie said...

SO glad you came and so much fun! If summer was a little longer--you wouldn't have had to hurry home! Ryan could set up his office in the barn again and you all could fish a while... We sure miss you! Have fun in school and music lessons, dance and sports! We Love You, G & G Harris