Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Chelise and Layal come to visit July 22-30
















After our trip to Wy. and Ut. we were fortunate to have Chelise & Layal come for a visit. We loved having them. Emma even made up a great song called, "Chelise & Layal." It goes something like this: "Chelise, and Layal, Chelise and Layal. Do you know what it's like to feel Chelise and Layal? (as she touches their arm) I Do. I know what it's like to feel Chelise and Layal. Do you know what it's like to feel a baby's feet? (as she touches Keira's feet) I do..." Needless to say, I think we laughed so hard that our sides hurt. It was so funny, and cute. Above our some pictures of our fun at: swimming lessons, Patsy's chocolate factory, Garden of the Gods, the splash park, and the Denver temple. We stayed up talking, and Layal got us laughing and singing, and playing Skip-Bo! Thanks for making the trip to come and see us!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I love that Emma was never far from Layal...or Chelise!
It was so fun to meet them! Hope they'll visit again soon!

Kim said...

Sounds like you had so much fun!