Today is the kids' first day of school. Tanner is in 5th grade this year, and Abby is in 2nd. We went to their open house last night to meet their teachers and drop off school supplies. They were both excited to get back to the routine, and so was I. Summer is never long enough to do all that we want to do, but we were ready for school to begin again. Here are the kids on their first day, looking beautiful and handsome.

6 comments:
Too cute! Love those kids!!
How was the first day of school, guys? We sure miss you. Molly talks about her cousins all the time. You both look great in your picture. Love you!
Great photos! It looks like they're happy to getting back into the routine. Kids usually are by the end of summer. *sigh* I am NEVER ready for summer to end!
Wow, I had to catch up on all your blog posts! Sounds like you had a busy summer. How was the first day of school? My kids are excited to be back in school aa well.
Hey you guys! Your look pretty snazzy--all ready for school! Abby, I'm going to write you in cursive and see if you can read it!? My cursive is kinda sloppy--I can't believe you learn that in 2nd grade! Tanner--read lots and let me know what's good! Emma is starting pre-school!!! WOW Emma you're gonna love it! Mom & Keira will sure miss you! HAVE FUN! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! Grandma
Tanner can't be that old. I can't believe it - they both look way cute. We are so ready for school over here and glad summer is coming to an end.
Post a Comment