For years Ryan has been jokingly calling the Harry Potter books, 'Devil Books, ' but guess who has been reading them this past year? Ryan just finished the half-blood prince, so we went to the movie last Friday night. We took Tanner and a friend watched the little girls. We had a great night, and it was fun to spend time together with Ryan and with Tanner. I am grateful for a husband who saw the need to make it extra special and spend $11 dollars on a popcorn and nachos. Tanner is all about the nachos! Creating good memories lasts a lifetime!
10 comments:
You'll never guess what books my hubby has been reading....Twilight. In fact, he's started reading to me at night as I'm falling asleep. It's too bad he's already on book 4. Guess we'll have to find some other good books.
So how did you like the movie? I'm glad you had some popcorn and chips. Sometimes that's half the fun--at least for me. Sure miss all of you! XOX Mom
Sounds like you had fun!
Sounds like a great evening. It's nice that he was able to get past his first impression to read the books. Maybe the next movie will be even more fun!
memories is what it is all about!
Hurray for Ryan and hooray for Harry Potter!!! We're addicted to movie theater popcorn--especially when you add the special sprinkles. I found some white cheddar popcorn sprinkles at the grocery store and...we've been eating popcorn almost every night now. Yikes.
I love those "devil books"! How was the movie?? Glad you guys had a fun evening together!
Can't beat nachos and popcorn at the movie!
I love that story! It was so fun to tease Ry a bit when you guys were up, about reading those books. I am glad that he has enjoyed them though and that you guys were able to have some nice, one-on two time with the Tan man!
We miss you guys and are sorry we cannot come for Abby's baptism. Hope all is well!
Reading is for people that don't have a TV.
Post a Comment