Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Recipe Exchange

I was talking to my sister Kelli today, and we both decided that we would like some new recipes. So, I am reaching out to all of you who are feeling the same! If you have any healthy but hearty, tried and true dinner recipes, please send 5 of them to me at teeplesmusic@yahoo.com by Monday November 16. I will put together all of the recipes I receive into a book and e-mail the book back to everyone.
Now, just because I said "healthy," I don't think anyone would object to you sending some yummy dessert or treat recipes too...I mean, really, who can say no to this!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Yeah, I was a little hesitant when you mentioned "healthy"! ha ha
Seriously though, I might have to see what I can find! Hummm....

Maureen said...

Sign me up! I don't know how healthy my cooking is, but I'd love some new recipes! I'm getting a bit bored with the "tried and true" stuff I've been cooking!

Valerie H. said...

My recipes are already sent to you.
Can't wait to see what great
recipes everyone has.

Kim said...

I'm in! Soup season has come, and I've got some great soup recipes.

De Anne said...

I sent mine over. Hope I'm not too late to be included. I'm always looking for great new recipes.