Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Abby's School Party

I was able to help at Abby's 2nd grade class Halloween party this year. We had lots of great snacks, and fun games. I don't often get to have 1-on-1 time with her, so I made a special effort to be there--thanks to Ryan for working from home that day! I think she really enjoyed this time together. Here are a couple of pictures of her! I took the camera with us while we trick-or treated on Halloween night, but we were having so much fun that I forgot to take any pictures! But, at least I have the memories, right?












4 comments:

Kim said...

Abby is so beautiful! I'm glad you got to go to her party with her. So fun!

Jason and Becky said...

Sounds like fun. Got to love Halloween!

Rach said...

You're good to go in and help. I bet Abby loved having you there.

Valerie H. said...

You and Abby will always remember that time together at the shcool party. I still do with my boys.

I love reading the cute silly comments your kids say or do. Love that Emma shoved the books under the bed. Ha!