A few months ago we started praying for change in our lives, because we were feeling a little stagnant. And then the changes started...
~Ryan got a promotion/new job at work
~Ryan got released from the High Council
~Ryan became 1st counselor in our Bishopric
~Tanner will be finishing Webelo scouts and is getting his Webelos Badge next week! He is also having his Science Fair this week.
~Abby & Emma are finishing dance and having a dance recital in a few weeks! They are both great little dancers!
~I started taking Keira to Nursery--and she loves it. She won't be 18 months until May, so I am staying in there with her, but she doesn't even look at me. Mom who? (Gotta love that since only 2 of our kids have been that way)
~Ryan and I started the P90X nutrition and workout program. We are now on day 15 and are already seeing some real results.
...and with all these changes, we are SORE--of both body and mind! Change is good though, and we are grateful that these are GOOD changes for our family!
3 comments:
Change is good. Looks like your family is staying plenty busy!
You both look amazing, too! I can't believe the results you have so quickly!
So you like px90? I was thinking about it. I would love more feedback!
Post a Comment