Monday, April 12, 2010

EASTER

Easter was fun this year. We did an Easter Lesson that I found on the internet. It was called the Case of the Empty Tomb. We went from "Exhibit to Exhibit" looking at clues of Christ's life. Then we ate Resurrection Rolls. The kids enjoyed it. After that we went downstairs to see what the Easter Bunny had brought! Keira kept saying "Egg", and "Bunny,"and "Cochlate." (chocolate) We were invited to Easter dinner with some friends that evening after General Conference. All in all, it was a nice day!








3 comments:

De Anne said...

Love the message spelled out in jelly beans. Some days I wish my kids were still little so we can do some of the fun FHE ideas and holiday traditions. Cherish yours while they are little.

Tara said...

Cute pictures! Fun lesson, too! Thanks for it!

Kelli said...

Cute pics! Looks like fun! I've had those resurrection rolls -- yummy!!