However, after watching the other kids, my children informed me that they want to play a more current song next time! Sorry Franz Josef Hadyn!
Monday, May 3, 2010
WARD TALENT SHOW
Tanner & Abby played "Surprise Symphony" at our ward talent show last Friday night. I accompanied them. I had to bribe them with a new book each. (...but I got them at Goodwill for .50 each) The kids are doing well on the violin and our recital is coming up in a few weeks. I know that my time for teaching them is limited--especially as Tanner gets older, however today we learned that the middle school has a Jazz band and they will accept string players--and they need to have 2 years of piano experience. So, Tanner was glad that he will qualify! My efforts have been rewarded!
However, after watching the other kids, my children informed me that they want to play a more current song next time! Sorry Franz Josef Hadyn!
However, after watching the other kids, my children informed me that they want to play a more current song next time! Sorry Franz Josef Hadyn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good for them. I bet it was great. We still need to watch your kids. We can come over to your house if it is easier. Try to find a free night (yeah right huh??). Take care.
I wish we could've been there to hear them! The kids are all growing up so fast. Hugs to you all!
Post a Comment