Tuesday, September 21, 2010

DATE NIGHT

Last week we were invited to a couples party. We played some fun games inspired by the gameshow "Minute to Win it," in which you have, well, a minute to win it! We enjoyed trying to move Oreos with our facial muscles (that oreo never tasted so good!), throw mentos into coke bottles and watch them explode, and pick up chapstick with chopsticks, along with several more games. It was a fun date with some nice friends! Thank you to our hosts for the invitation! I was afraid of letting Ryan down--as he generally has the competitive edge, but even I managed to do pretty well! Lets just say that our team, "The Sticky Buns," tied with our hosts for first place, and we received some awesome Halloween Teeth for our prize. Watch out friends...you may see those teeth again soon!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Awesome night!

Maureen said...

Looks like it waw a ton 'o fun!

Rach said...

Glad you guys had fun!! I really like that picture of Ryan almost getting the oreo in his mouth. Can't wait to see you in those Halloween teeth!

Wilkes family said...

haha I love the picture of you and Ryan with your mouths open!!! So much fuN!

De Anne said...

That sounds great. I'm always looking for fun date night ideas.