Abby celebrated her 9th birthday by doing a movie party. We sent out assignments for 'parts' in a short play that I wrote called, "Opera's Rising Star Who Fell Flat;" about Olivia Oliver (Abby) who was the victim of voice changing serum, given to her by a jealous waitress...The girls had fun--I am trying to see if I can post it to the blog-but it may be too long.
Abby is growing up, but still is sweet and loving. We are blessed to have her in our family!


4 comments:
Wow...she is beautiful! Where has time gone? She looks so grown up. Miss you guys and hope all is well!
I can't believe you wrote it! You are so talented! She reminds me of what you may have been like at that age (sweet).
Jennise-what is your blog address? E-mail me at teeplesmusic@yahoo.com I would love to catch up with you guys!
I can't believe how big they all are! Who told them they could grow so fast?? Ou youngest turned 3 on Monday and just keeps getting bigger.
Looks like you are all doing well!
Post a Comment