Wednesday, September 8, 2010

NEW YORK TRIP



























Ryan & I had the opportunity to take a trip to New York City this past July. We were able to spend some time with my family in Wyoming for a family reunion, and my parents kept the kids for 5 days so we could take a vacation together. New York was great. We ran from morning till late. We saw some great shows, sites, museums, ate great food, saw a taping of David Letterman, walked in Central Park, and enjoyed even doing a session at the Manhatten temple. It was a great experience and we loved it; there is really no other city like New York!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh I've been waiting to see photos of your trip! It looks like you had so much fun! I'm so glad you guys got to go. I'd love to see NY someday!

Great pictures!

De Anne said...

Looks like you had a great time. New York is one of the cities that I haven't been to, but would like to. So glad you were able to sneak away without the kids. That's priceless.