Sunday, September 7, 2008

ABBY AT CHURCH

Well, today was Fast and Testimony meeting at church. Each month, Abby asks me when it is Fast Sunday, because she really wants to bear her testimony. We have talked with the kids about what testimonies are, and that if they would like to, they can get up and share their feelings about the gospel, and the things that they know to be true. Abby always does, every month. She never wants any help--and always knows what she wants to say. She takes her time and doesn't rush; I can tell that she is really thinking. Today she asked my why don't I bear my testimony...I told her that I did last month, and that I really wasn't feeling like it today, but that I would next time. We can learn a lot from our kids, can't we?! She is a good girl and a great example in our family.

1 comment:

Rach said...

She is always so cute when she gets up there. They are such good examples to us, aren't they? Every month I think I should be more like her and little Michelle. I think the kids outnumbered the adults yesterday.