Sunday, November 16, 2008











BABY KEIRA
Keira is now 11 days old. These pictures have been taken in the last few days--from one week old and counting. I have noticed that her little legs are getting some fat on them--and she was just 2 oz. shy of her birthweight at 5 days old. She eats well, and sleeps great too. Since about 4 days old she has been sleeping 6+ hours a night. It is great! She has lots of dark hair and we hope that she will keep it.

Ryan's work colleagues gave us an edible arrangement-made of fruit-which was delicious. We had to take a picture before we ate it. the duck is a piggy bank. You can always count on those finance people to get you on the right track from the very start!

Tanner, Abby & Emma love their baby sister. We feel so blessed that she is healthy.







6 comments:

Tara said...

SO CUTE!! I can't believe how cute she is! A little mini-Ryan if ya ask me!

Teeples Family said...

yes-I think so too! She has a bit of conjunctivitis--not the pink eye, but the clogged tear duct thing--but I am taking her in to see th Pediatrician today, just to make sure. I figure we maxed out our deductable, so I might as well get my $ worth while I am at it!

Maureen said...

What a beautiful baby, and she looks like she's really paying attention to what's happening around her! Can't wait to hold that little darlin'!!

Kelli said...

She's a cutie! I'm glad to see more pictures!

Kim said...

What a cute baby! Thanks for posting the sweet pictures of Keira and of all the kids. You have a beautiful family!

Dolls by Debbie said...

Love that hair! She's so beautiful! Wish we could hold her...we miss all of you. She really has her own look. I think she will have her Daddy's coloring. Enjoy every minute and rest all you can, Kris. LOVE YOU ALL! G & G Harris