


Last night we went to the Art show awards ceremony for District 49 schools. Out of all elementary first graders, Abby placed 1st, along with 2 other kids. Tanner's artwork was great as well, only about 15 kids per grade in the district even have their art entered in the competition, so we are proud of both of the kids.
Here they are: Tanner with Mrs. Morrissey, his art teacher, and his "Study of Symmetry." Abby is pointing to her picture, "Wild Guitar." The bottom picture is all of the elementary kids who had their art in the competition. Tanner is back left, and Abby is front, right.
6 comments:
Wow! AWESOME pictures! Your kids are so talented. Are you all feeling better? Love you!
Way to go Tanner and Abby! Your artwork is awesome!
Yay!! Congrats guys! Way to go!
Wow, they did a great job! Tell them congrats from me!
Awesome job guys, though I think both of them should have taken first! Our kids don't have art at school, and it makes me sad! By the way, I almoset got that same dress for my girls but it was too short for Sadie and I think you must have got it from Ryan's favorite store. I know I don't even need to say the name!:D
Holy Cow! You are a rennaissance family--musicians and artists, and public servants. Abby and Tanner are AWESOME!
Post a Comment