Are My Lips Pink?
This is the never-ending question at my house, and it's totally my fault that I get asked this question a zillion times a day. When Abby was small she loved to wear lip gloss, and she would constantly ask me, "Are my lips pink?" Then, several times throughout the day (after further applications of lip gloss) she would ask, "are my lips still pink?" Well, I remembered this little endearing quality about Abby just the other day, as I was forcing Emma to put some vaseline on her VERY CHAPPY lips. I told her about Abby, and how vaseline would make "her lips pink" too. (Apparently this is crucial to have pink lips in today's world) This was a very bad idea, because now Emma is asking me the same question, a zillion times a day, making sure that her lips are alway pink and glossy!
Well, at least they aren't chappy anymore!
2 comments:
I wish I cold tell you it gets better, but it doesn't. Girls love shiny lips.
This made me laugh. Way too cute. I remember when Kevin was about six he decided he wanted to do my hair and make up and for weeks I had to sit while he did me up. The effects were ... well let's just say I was no pagent winner!
Post a Comment