Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Keira-6 Months Old

Today is Keira's 6 month birthday. She is growing so quickly! We had her well-check this morning, and she is 14 pounds & 6.5 oz., and 25 1/2 inches in length. She got several shots-but true to her form, she is as happy as ever! She is trying to sit up-and falls over a bit, but she is gaining strength in her tummy. Here are several photos.










5 comments:

Tara said...

I just LOVE that smile!! I never see her when she doesn't have one of those for me!! I can't believe how fast time is flying!!!

Wilkes family said...

check out that smile! wow she is such a cutie!!!

Valerie H. said...

It's hard to believe that Keira is 6 months old already! It seems she was born only 2 months ago. Easy for me to say, huh? She seems to be a happy, healthy girl. What could be better than that?!

Jason and Becky said...

Happy Six Months!!!

Rach said...

What a sweet smile!! I can't believe she is six months old already.