Monday, January 18, 2010

January--The "After Christmas Depression"

Ah January! I love Christmas, but the minute it is over the tree and all its 'once beautiful lights' now just look like a sad mess to me. So, naturally we take it down before the New Year and start looking forward to Valentines day; another excuse to have a party and do something special!

Here are a few fun pictures from this past month. We enjoyed a visit from the Giles family over New Years, and the kids have gotten right back into school, dance, and all their activities. Above are pictures of the kids with their cousins, Emma & Keira at the park, and on a pre-school fieldtrip to see dinosaurs, the girls all dressed for "dancing, and Tanner & his uncle and cousin playing a game!




















2 comments:

Mel said...

I am with you about the BLAH month-I posted about that too. And isn't weird how those beautiful Christmas decoratons are not so glistening once the season is over. It is pretty depressing. But the month is almost over-hurray!

Tara said...

Cute pix! I love the one with the girls in their "dancing" outfits!